Android users, here’s a free app today from Amazon that might be worth grabbing! Get the Jaime Oliver App: 20 Minute Meals for FREE for your Kindle or Android device! This is regularly $7.69 so it’s a nice savings today if you want to check it out.
There are a bunch of other free apps today you might want to check out:
- CalenGoo (reg. $5.99)
- Paper Camera (reg. $1.99)
- Sprinkle (reg. $1.99)
- Drawing Pad (reg. $1.99)
- PAC-MAN HD (Kindle Tablet Edition) (reg. $2.99)
- Plus more!
Here’s how to grab these freebies:
- Go grab the app on Amazon while it’s free.
- To get it on your Android phone you need to have the Amazon App Store on your phone. You won’t find this in the Google Play Store because they want you buying from them, not Amazon.
- Here’s the fix: Go into your Amazon account online, go to ‘manage my devices’, send yourself a text that gives you a link to download the Amazon App Store to your phone.
- Head’s up: My phone didn’t like this since it only wants me buying from the Google Play Store, so I had to allow some permissions and then I was all set.
- Then go into the Amazon App Store on my phone, go to the Cloud and the apps you buy online from Amazon.com will be there to download onto your phone. Hope that helps!
You can find this free Jaime Oliver app here!
Amazon can change their prices at any time so please verify the current price before buying. If you’re not an Amazon Prime member check it out! You’ll get free 2-day shipping on most items – no minimum order, access to streaming movies and TV shows, and free Kindle books!
Be sure to sign up for UPS MyChoice for free so you know when all your packages are coming!
Check out other great Amazon deals here!
This post may contain affiliate links. View my disclosure policy for details.