Amazon is offering a free $3 credit in their Instant Video store in exchange for a tweet. Easy peasy! Here’s what you do:
- Go here and click on the ‘Tweet and get $3″ yellow box.
- Log in and connect your Twitter account to your Amazon account.
- You’ll have to authorize the app and it will automatically tweet about this promo from your Twitter account. No action required on your part.
- The $3 credit will be applied to your account.
- Get shoppin’!
You have until May 1 to follow these steps and tweet the message, and then until May 31, 2012 to use your credit. Couple more find print items:
- Although the price shown on the “Buy” or “Rent” button will not change, your credit will automatically be applied to your purchase.
- After your purchase, you can confirm that the credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
- To receive this offer, you must click the button above to follow Amazon Instant Video on Twitter and tweet the above message between April 27,2012 at 12:00 AM PST and May 1, 2012, at 11:59 PM PST.
- Offer limited to one promotional credit per Amazon.com customer.
- The credit may not be used for certain titles. The detail pages for such titles will state that they are not eligible for promotions.
- The credit expires on May 31, 2011, at 11:59 p.m. PST. The credit will be automatically applied to your future eligible rentals until the credit is used or until it expires (whichever comes first).
(Thanks, Good Deal Mama!)
This post may contain affiliate links. View my disclosure policy for details.